Please fill out and complete all the fields on this form. If you are submitting multiple projects, separate submission forms must be completed for each project.
Name of Writer(s)
Name of Writer(s)
Name of Writer(s)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Title of Screenplay
Number of Pages
How did you hear about our coverage service?
Please choose one of the following:
Your First Twenty Pages @ $55
Regular Coverage @ $175
Development Coverage @ $250
2 Reader Evaluation Regular @ $250
2 Reader Evaluation Development @ $350
3 Reader Evaluation Regular @ $375
3 Reader Evaluation Development @ $450
1/2 Hour Comedy @ $125
1 Hour Teleplay @ $150
Complete Studio Development Package @ $550
Proofreading @ $175
ESL @ $200
RUSH JOB (extra $50)
please click here for RUSH SERVICE (delivered in 7 days)
Please attach your script
We only accept credit card payments thru PayPal.
(or you can call the office and pay over the phone)
Requirements for submission to Scriptapalooza Coverage Service:
1. You must be at least 18 years or older to submit.
2. The Material submitted must be a completely original work of the author or authors and the author (or authors) is the sole owner and author of the Material and have the exclusive right and authority to submit the Material for the service requested.
3. Screenplays must be in English and in standard industry format.
I acknowledge and have read and agree to all of Scriptapalooza Coverage Service submission requirements and I understand and have complied with these requirements. To the best of my knowledge all of the statements herein are true and correct. I understand failure to adhere to Scriptapalooza Coverage Service's submission requirements and complete, with accurate information, the above Submission Form, will result in refusal of service. As the sole owner and author of submitted Material, I fully attest that the following is true and correct:
1. I have read, understand and agree fully to the requirements of submission to the Coverage Service on the Submission Form and I am submitting the Material to Scriptapalooza, Inc. for the Service listed above, for the payment predetermined rates and Scriptapalooza, Inc. agrees within a reasonable time from the date hereof to cause the Material to be reviewed and evaluated by its employee or contractor given that responsibility. I will receive the level of service I have requested in writing as specified above and on the Submission Form.
2. Furthermore, I indemnify Scriptapalooza Coverage Service, Scriptapalooza, Inc., Scriptapalooza Screenwriting Competition, Scriptapalooza Television Writing Competition, any and all affiliates, sponsors, judges, employees or contractors of the companies listed and from any claims, loss or liability that may be asserted against you or incurred by you or any associates, at any time in connection with said Material.
3. I acknowledge that because of your position in the entertainment industry you receive numerous solicited and unsolicited submissions of ideas, formats, stories suggestions and the like, and that many such submissions heretofore or hereafter received by you are similar to or identical to those developed by you or your employees or to those otherwise available to you. Further, I acknowledge that you have adopted the policy, with respect to unsolicited submission of material, of refusing to accept, consider or review such material unless the person submitting such material has signed an agreement in form substantially the same as this. Accordingly, I acknowledge that no fiduciary or confidential relationship now exists between you and me, and I further acknowledge that no such relationships are established between you and me by reason of this Agreement or by reason of my submission to you of the Material.
4. I have retained at least two copies or duplicates of the Material that I have submitted to you. I understand that your returning the Material to me shall not terminate or affect any rights or obligations under this Agreement.
4. a) I agree that you have no obligations to me except as in this Agreement set forth in Paragraph 1., and that no other obligations exist or shall exist or shall be deemed to exist. I further acknowledge that at this time you have no intent to compensate me in any way and I have no expectation of receiving any compensation. b) If my Material or any elements of my Material is not new, unique, concrete or novel and/or is in the public domain and/or is not original with me, then as between you and me, I agree that you have the right to use such elements with out any obligation to me whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, I claim right in the title of the Material only as regards its use in connection with the Material.
5. If said material is submitted by more than one person, the word "I" shall be deemed changed to "we" (and the corresponding verb changed to the first person plural), and this Agreement will be binding jointly and severally upon all such persons.
6. This Agreement may not be changed, modified, terminated or discharged except in writing signed by both you and me. This Agreement, regardless where executed or performed, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements executed and to be wholly performed therein.
7. I hereby acknowledge that I am familiar with Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California, which section reads as follows:
"A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
I hereby waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which I have or may have under section 1542 of the Civil Code to the full extent that I lawfully may waive and relinquish any and all such rights and benefits.
8. Any dispute concerning this Agreement, including, without limitation, the validity of effect of this Agreement shall be litigated in the courts located in the County of Los Angeles, State of California, and both parties consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts, and agree not to initiate any action against the other elsewhere. At your sole election, any such dispute may be submitted to arbitration in the County of Los Angeles, State of California, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the American Arbitration Association then in effect, provided that said arbitration shall be heard before a single arbitrator, selected pursuant to said rules and regulations. Said arbitrator shall be well acquainted with the entertainment business in the County of Los Angeles. The arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall be final and binding. Judgment upon the award of the arbitrator may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction.
The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the losing party, in addition to all other relief towhich it may be entitled, its cost and expenses, including, without limitation, actual attorney's fees and the costs of expert witnesses.
9. I hereby state that I have read and understand this Agreement; that no oral representations of any kind have been made to me; that there are no prior or contemporaneous oral agreements in effect between us pertaining to said material; and that this Agreement states our entire understanding.
NOTE: None of this information will be distributed to any third parties. The information you are providing will only be known to you and Scriptapalooza Coverage Service.
CHECK THIS BOX THAT YOU AGREE TO ALL:
Do Not Fill This Out